If you are a United States Citizen or a lawful permanent resident, our law firm can help you petition for a family member to immigrate to the United States. Your current status coupled with your family members status will determine how long the immigration process will take.
If you are a U.S. Citizen you can petition for a:
(2) Children (unmarried and under 21)
(3) Sons and daughters (married and/or 21 or over)
(4) Parents, if you are 21 or over
(5) Siblings, if you are 21 or over
(6) A fiancé- residing outside the United States and children of your fiancé under 21
If you are a Green card holder (permanent resident) you can petitioner for: